POB Learner Program - Application Start
- Are you employed through an educational institution and are looking to receive financial assistance to participate in the Pursuit of Balance Program?
If you answered YES, stop here and please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive steps for applying through the Pursuit of Balance Non-Profit.
Here are the steps for applying and securing your space for the Pursuit of Balance Learner Program:
Step 1: Secure your spot by making a deposit payment.
- The investment for your lifestyle shift is $2400.
- You will be charged the $400 non-refundable deposit fee immediately.
- The remaining program fee will charge 1 week prior to your class start date.
- The payment structure is 4 payments of $500.
- If you are signing up far in advance or within 1 week of the class start date, you will not have a deposit but rather have 4 payments of $600.
Step 2: After your deposit payment is complete, watch for a "Thank You" page with a link to the application.
- You will also receive this application link by email.
- The application will ask you to indicate which Certified POB Life Strategy Coach's session you wish to participate in, share your contact information, rate your level of anxiety and happiness at the moment, list stressors and challenges in your life, explain why you are drawn to go through the program now and give any other helpful information about yourself you wish for the Coach to know.
Step 3: You will receive an email letting you know your application has been accepted and next steps for getting started!
Notes: Included in the investment cost is the POB Learner Workbook. This will be mailed out once your application is received. Please ensure you fill out your address correctly on the application form.
We have partnered with the Aspire program through Loyola University in Maryland to offer continuing education hours (CEU's) for your participation in POB. After completion of the POB Learner Program you will be directed to their site to receive your certificate for CEU's (there is a $25 fee).
Reach out to email@example.com to learn more about our upcoming classes!