POB Learner Program - Loyola Students
We partner with Loyola University Maryland to offer Continuing Education hours through their Aspire program. To receive the 5.2 CEU credits through Aspire there is an additional $25 fee. You are eligible to receive your CEU certificate upon completion of the Pursuit of Balance course.
Here are the steps for applying for the POB Learner program and securing your space with a deposit:
Step 1: Choose a payment option below.
- The investment for your lifestyle shift is: $2125 (receive a substantial savings if paid in full) or $2425 (installment plan).
- You will be charged the $425 non-refundable deposit fee immediately.
- The remaining program fee or the first of 4 installment payments, will charge 1 week prior to your class start date.
- If you are signing up within 1 week of the start of class you will not have a deposit but rather make a full payment or start your installment plan immediately.
Step 2: After your deposit payment is complete, watch for a Thank You page with a link to the application.
- You will also receive this application link by email.
- The application will ask you to indicate which Certified POB Life Strategy Coach's session you wish to participate in, share your contact information, rate your level of anxiety and happiness at the moment, list stressors and challenges in your life, explain why you are drawn to go through the program now and give any other helpful information about yourself you wish for the Coach to know.
Step 3: You will receive an email letting you know your application has been accepted and next steps for getting started.
|More classes coming in 2023 - check back soon!|